Debbie Anderson - BSc, BArch Hons, RIAS, RIBA
Associate + Conservation Architect
Specialist - Conservation Architect (RIBA)
Debbie is a Chartered Architect with over 17 years’ experience in architecture and has been closely involved in a variety of architectural projects in the practice.
In 2016 Debbie was promoted to Associate Architect & Team Leader, she has a good working relationship with the office team and project and design teams.
She has interest in conservation projects and has gained the RIBA Conservation Accreditation, with her in depth knowledge and experience of working with historic buildings.
A keen cyclist Debbie, is involved in running the local cycling club. She also sits on Inverurie Business Association and is currently helping organise a number of community and Business Events.
- Project Architect
- Client and Design
- Team liaison
- Architectural Design
- Sensitive Conservation Works
- Refurbishment works at Graded A Listed Tivoli Theatre, Aberdeen
- Grade B Elrick House – this restoration was a sensitive and exciting redevelopment of a dilapidated estate through enabling development tackling a number of complicated planning issues.
- House of Elrick Gin Distillery – a sensitive design intervention in the Curtilage Listed wall garden setting.
- Keithhall Estate – designed landscape and various Listed Building.
- Extension to Garioch Sports Centre to provide Tennis Barn.
- Conservation input across all historical and listed projects in the office.