Lippe Architect + Planners remain open for business - Our Pandemic Response
A quick update on where we are with regards to the current international situation. Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our work and projects, we are currently working with a reduced team. All our work is in line with all current Scottish Government guidance, in particular:
· Our staff are working at home – you can contact them as normal through their email address or through Microsoft Teams video calls.
· Some staff have been furloughed due to a decrease in our workload and to protect our business. If you need to speak to someone urgently, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on 01467 622785 (forwards to mobile) or Stuart’s mobile 07824 151 200.
· Our general email address email@example.com is being monitored on a daily basis but for a prompt response or new business enquiries please email Stuart at the address above.
· Our office phone number is being forwarded so you will be answered and attended to.
· Site visits are suspended at present.
· We are periodically undertaking drive-by inspections of our local sites, to check status and security of projects.
· Design team meetings, project work and even community consultation is all proceeding using digital and remote technology.
We aim to continue to provide our excellent service for our clients throughout this period. We are also keen to assist any new clients with projects they may be considering. Please get in touch if you wish any further information or if we can help in any way.
We wish you all the best, stay safe and healthy.