This 1860's Palladian style B Listed former Stables & Coach House building within the Keithhall Estate, had fallen into disrepair when our client engaged our services to refurbish the entire building into a residential dwelling with separate guest wing.
The building was completely stripped back to the stone walls to allow us to frame out and insulate the property internally to ensure it complied with current living standards. It was entirely rewired with plumbing / heating system installed. The existing slate roof was maintained and repaired where necessary during construction period.
We were delighted to be involved with the project from inception through to occupation.
New timber windows with astragals painted white, manufactured specifically to suit existing openings and in-keeping with the character of the existing building.
All existing walls to be picked and repointed. Stones cleaned where necessary to remove staining.